Roasted vege saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 3 red capsicums, roughly chopped
- 3 cups chopped courgetteszucchini, summer squashX
- 2 eggplantaubergineXs, cubed
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped in wedges
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh rosemary
- spray oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 120g haloumi cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- 420g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 Heat oven to 200°C. Combine capsicums, courgettes, eggplants, onion and rosemary in an ovenproof dish. Spray lightly with oil. Roast for 25 minutes. Add broccoli and haloumi. Roast for 10-15 more minutes until cheese is golden brown.
2 Remove from oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes. To make dressing, whisk oil and balsamic together in a small bowl.
3 In a large salad bowl combine roasted vegetables, rocket, beans and basil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 21g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 14g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information