Chicken and pistachio bagels
- ¹⁄³ cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 8 green oak lettuce leaves, torn
- 4 gluten-free multigrain bagels, halved
- 1 small avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped pistachio kernels
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Whisk together yoghurt and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add chicken, onion and dill, stirring to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
2 Place lettuce on bagel bases. Top with avocado and chicken mixture. Sprinkle over nuts, then serve sandwiched with bagel tops.
Want to boost your fibre intake?
Swap out plain white bagels for multigrain varieties to increase your intake of gut-loving fibre. High-fibre foods keep you satisfied, are great for digestion and make your gut bacteria happy.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16.3g
–Saturated fat 3.3g
Dietary fibre 6.4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.