Pumpkin, chickpea and cauliflower curry
(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 800g pumpkin, cut into cubes
- ½ small cauliflower
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 400g can lite coconut milk
- 70g cashew nuts, toasted
1 Gently fry the garlic and onion in a spray of oil until soft. Add the curry paste and stir well. Add the coconut milk, stock, sugar and fish sauce. Bring to a simmer, then add the pumpkin and cauliflower. Simmer for about 30 minutes, until the veges are tender. Add the chickpeas and cook for 5 minutes more.
2 Serve the curry with rice. Sprinkle the cashews over the top.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste, stock and fish sauce are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 12g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.