Rosemary-rubbed pork and apple sauce
- 600g new potatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 x 125g pork loin steaks, fat trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup apple sauce, warmed
- 300g green beans, trimmed, steamed
- 300g brocollini, trimmed, steamed
1 Steam potatoes for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, place a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Combine oil and rosemary in a bowl. Smear over pork steaks.
2 Pan-fry pork for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Place parsley in a thin layer on a chopping board. Remove pork from heat and place pork on top of parsley, turn over and lightly cover with tinfoil to keep warm for 5 minutes to rest.
3 Serve with new potatoes, apple sauce and green vegetables.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like