Salmon kimchi tacos
- 2 flour tortillas (I used Farrah’s)
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ cup small broccoli florets
- 2 spears asparagus, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon kimchi (optional, or use chutney or chilli sauce of your choice)
- 50g wood-roasted salmon (I used Regal, or use 1 small can tinned salmon)
1 Warm tortillas as per packet instructions.
2 Combine rocket, carrot, broccoli and asparagus and mix together with kimchi.
3 Distribute salad and salmon between tacos, roll and enjoy.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us