Spiced maple granola with yoghurt
- 2 ½ cups rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ½ cup raw cashews, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- olive oil spray
- 800g reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 4 cups frozen or fresh fruit such as berries, kiwifruit, feijoas
1 Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2 Place oats, cashews, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add vanilla and maple syrup. Toss to coat. Spread mixture evenly on prepared tray. Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, for 30-35 minutes or until crisp and golden. Set granola aside to cool completely before storing and/or serving.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 7g
Store granola in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us