Lemon garlic and chilli fettucine marinara
- 250g fettuccine
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 350g frozen seafood marinara mix, defrosted
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- juice of 1 lemon
- 250g courgette/zucchini noodles (or 2 large courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, spiralised)
- 1 long red chilli (optional), finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving a little cooking water. Return drained pasta and reserved water to pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and keep warm over low heat.
2 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add garlic and seafood mix and cook for 3–4 minutes or until seafood is hot. Transfer mix to a plate. Add tomatoes to pan and cook for 3–4 minutes or until tomatoes start to blister.
3 Transfer tomatoes to pasta. Add seafood, lemon juice and courgette noodles, tossing well to combine. Add chilli, if using. Cook for 1–2 minutes or until hot. Divide among serving bowls and serve garnished with parsley.
For best results, defrost the seafood marinara mix gradually by placing what you need in a bowl, then thawing in the fridge overnight.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13.7g
–Saturated fat 2.4g
Dietary fibre 5.3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.