Spicy prawn, coconut and kaffir lime spoons
(at time of publication)
- 200g peeled cooked prawns, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (central vein removed), shredded
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons castor sugar
1 Place ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.
2 To make dressing, mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir to dissolve sugar. Pour dressing over prawn mixture. Stir to coat.
3 Divide spicy prawn mixture among 12 Chinese spoons and serve immediately.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free fish sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us