Spicy sausage bake
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped courgetteszucchini, summer squashX
- 2 capsicums, chopped
- 200g sausage meat (see tip), roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Moroccan seasoning
- 300g penne pasta
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Heat oven to 180°C. Heat a large non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Add onion, courgettes and capsicums. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes until lightly browned. Add sausage meat and seasoning. Cook for 5 more minutes until sausage has browned.
2 Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain and add to sausage mix.
3 Add tomatoes to mix and stir well. Pour into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted. Serve hot.