Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 400g can no-added-salt chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- To serve
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 wholegrain tortillas, warmed
- hot chilli sauce
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 13g
1 Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook onion for 5 minutes, or until soft. Stir in cauliflower and cook for 3—4 minutes over high heat, or until cauliflower is light golden.
2 Add garlic and carrot to pan, and cook for another minute. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and chickpeas with 1/2 cup water; bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10—12 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and liquid has reduced. Stir through chopped parsley.
3 Serve vege mixture with spinach, tortillas and chilli sauce.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tortillas and check tomato paste and chilli sauce are gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us