Baked stone fruit with pistachiosReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 4 nectarines or peaches, halved, stonepitXs removed
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ¼–½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a baking dish, using a little spread, large enough to fit 8 nectarine or peach halves.
2 Place stone fruit in baking dish, skin-side down. Dot with remaining spread. Sprinkle with pistachios, sugar and cinnamon.
3 Bake for 10-15 minutes until pistachios are lightly browned. Serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information