Roast beef and mustard rolls
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 150g leftover roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 wholegrain panini rolls
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 100g sliced beetrootbeetsX, drained
- ¼ cup mixed fresh herbs (flat-leaf parsley and chives), roughly chopped
1 Place orange juice and mustard in a bowl, whisking to combine. Add beef slices, tossing to coat. Set aside to marinate for a few minutes. Cut rolls in half lengthways.
2 Drain beef of excess mustard mixture. Top roll bases with spinach, beef, tomato, cucumber and beetroot. Sprinkle over fresh herbs, then sandwich with roll tops. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1.1g
Dietary fibre 7.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.