Roast beef and mustard rolls
Last updated date: 24 February 2023
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 150g leftover roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 wholegrain panini rolls
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 100g sliced beetrootbeetsX, drained
- ¼ cup mixed fresh herbs (flat-leaf parsley and chives), roughly chopped
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Place orange juice and mustard in a bowl, whisking to combine. Add beef slices, tossing to coat. Set aside to marinate for a few minutes. Cut rolls in half lengthways.
2 Drain beef of excess mustard mixture. Top roll bases with spinach, beef, tomato, cucumber and beetroot. Sprinkle over fresh herbs, then sandwich with roll tops. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1.1g
Dietary fibre 7.8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.