Barbecue lamb salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 300g lamb leg steaks or backstraps
- cooking oil spray
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup coriandercilantroX, torn
- 1/4 cup mint, torn
- 1/4 cup basil, torn
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- sliced fresh chilli (optional)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Spray lamb with oil and cook on a hot barbecue until cooked to your liking (medium-rare is nice in this salad). Set aside to rest.
2 Combine salad ingredients in a bowl. Mix together well. Cut lamb in thin slices. Add to the salad. Combine dressing ingredients, then add to salad. Mix well and serve.
- You could also use beef instead of lamb.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free sweet chilli sauce.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us