Barbecue lamb salad
(at time of publication)
- 300g lamb leg steaks or backstraps
- cooking spray oil
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup coriandercilantroX, torn
- ¼ cup mint, torn
- ¼ cup basil, torn
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- sliced fresh chilli (optional)
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Spray lamb with oil and cook on a hot barbecue until cooked to your liking (medium-rare is nice in this salad). Set aside to rest.
2 Combine salad ingredients in a bowl. Mix together well. Cut lamb in thin slices. Add to the salad. Combine dressing ingredients, then add to salad. Mix well and serve.
- You could also use beef instead of lamb.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free sweet chilli sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.