Berry kombucha sangria
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 large orange, halved then sliced into half moons
- 1 large green apple, diced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups mixed berries, large berries halved or quartered if necessary
- ½ cup fresh mint, plus extra to garnish
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 x 330ml bottles raspberry/ lemon kombucha
1 In a large carafe or pitcher, place ice, fruit and mint.
2 Pour juice, sparkling water and kombucha over fruit and stir gently.
3 Serve immediately in tall glasses with mint sprigs.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us