Berry meringue crunch
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackcurrants
- 4 tablespoons castor sugar
- 2 x 150g tubs 99% fat-free vanilla fromage frais (we used Frûche)
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat natural yoghurt
- 16 (32g) ready-made mini meringues
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Place fruit in a non-stick pan with sugar. Heat until juices begin to run and fruit is softened.
2 In a bowl, mix fromage frais and yoghurt together. Crush meringues and add to yoghurt mixture.
3 Roughly stir in fruit, then spoon into individual serving glasses. If possible, chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Serve as part of our Easy entertaining: Cheat's cuisine dinner party menu for six, which also includes a complete shopping list and step-by-step timeline.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)