Berry meringue crunch
- 1 ½ cups frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen blackcurrants
- 4 tablespoons castor sugar
- 2 x 150g tubs 99% fat-free vanilla fromage frais (we used Frûche)
- 1 ½ cups low-fat plain yoghurt
- 16 (32g) ready-made mini meringues
1 Place fruit in a non-stick pan with sugar. Heat until juices begin to run and fruit is softened.
2 In a bowl, mix fromage frais and yoghurt together. Crush meringues and add to yoghurt mixture.
3 Roughly stir in fruit, then spoon into individual serving glasses. If possible, chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Serve as part of our Easy entertaining: Cheat's cuisine dinner party menu for six, which also includes a complete shopping list and step-by-step timeline.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like