Berry meringue crunch
- 1 ½ cups frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen blackcurrants
- 4 tablespoons castor sugar
- 2 x 150g tubs 99% fat-free vanilla fromage frais (we used Frûche)
- 1 ½ cups low-fat natural yoghurt
- 16 (32g) ready-made mini meringues
1 Place fruit in a non-stick pan with sugar. Heat until juices begin to run and fruit is softened.
2 In a bowl, mix fromage frais and yoghurt together. Crush meringues and add to yoghurt mixture.
3 Roughly stir in fruit, then spoon into individual serving glasses. If possible, chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Serve as part of our Easy entertaining: Cheat's cuisine dinner party menu for six, which also includes a complete shopping list and step-by-step timeline.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us