Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup trim milk
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Microwave berries on high for 1 minute.
2 Place berries, honey, yoghurt and milk in a blender. Blend until it’s all one colour.
3 Pour into a glass and drink through a straw.
- You can use almost any frozen or canned fruit. Note: blueberries tend to make smoothies into a jelly-like substance. Still yum, but use a spoon to eat it!
- In the mood for a tropical holiday in mid-winter? Simply replace half the milk with reduced-fat coconut milk.
- Allergic to dairy? Use a cup of soy milk in place of the yoghurt and milk.
- For a bit of a kick, add 1 teaspoon real vanilla paste or 1 tablespoon ground almonds.
- Make it gluten free: Check yoghurt is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us