Time to make: 10 mins , plus 2 hrs chilling
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 cups rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup trim milk
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1/4 cup almonds or hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Place oats, blueberries and coconut in a bowl. Pour over milk and apple juice. Stir in yoghurt and honey and sprinkle with nuts.
2 Cover and place in fridge for at least 2 hours. This can be stored for 3 days in a sealed jar. Serve with raspberries.
There’s no need to add milk to Bircher muesli as it has milk already added.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)