Chicken and vegetable korma
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 500g diced lean chicken
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste*
- 1 carrot, peeled, sliced
- 10 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup light evaporated milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 300g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it’s wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Heat oil in a large pan. Cook onion until softened. Add chicken. Cook over a high heat to brown and cook evenly.
2 Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add carrot and mushrooms. Stir to coat evenly with paste.
3 Add milks and chickpeas. Bring mixture to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Stir in coriander and tomatoes.
Serve with rice and sliced banana.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 10g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.