Chicken potato patties with bean and avocado salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 cups mashed potato, cook then mash with 1/3 cup trim milk
- 2 cooked skinless boneless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, zest only
- oil spray
- 2 cups green beans, steamed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cubed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, to dress
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 In a large bowl combine mashed potato, chicken, chives and lemon zest. Mix well until combined then use wet hands to shape into 12 palm-sized round patties.
2 Heat a non-stick frying pan and spray with oil. When hot add patties and turn until both sides are golden brown.
3 Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients to make bean and avocado salad. Dress with lime juice and set aside.
4 Divide patties among 4 plates and serve with salad.
Serve garnished with chopped chives and lemon zest or dress salad with a drizzle of low-fat balsamic dressing.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us