Crunchy Waldorf salad
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, blanched
- 1 bag mixed salad greens
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ lemon, juice
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
1 Place all salad ingredients in a salad bowl. Toss to mix lightly.
2 To make dressing, mix all dressing ingredients together. Pour over greens. Toss lightly and sprinkle with walnuts and pistachios. Season and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like