Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 cup ground almonds
- ½ cup dates, soaked
- ¼ cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 250g feijoa flesh
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 150g lite cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup reduced-fat, Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 2 feijoas, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon shaved coconut, toasted
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 In a food processor, blitz all base ingredients, until smooth.
2 Line a 20cm round springform tin with plastic wrap so it comes up and over the sides of the tin. Press the base mixture into the bottom of the tin.
3 Wipe out processor bowl with a paper towel and place feijoa, honey, cream cheese, yoghurt, lime zest and juice, vanilla and matcha powder inside. Blitz until smooth. Leave to sit in processor bowl.
4 In a small bowl, place boiling water. Sprinkle over gelatine. Whisk until gelatine has dissolved. Pour into cheesecake mix and blend again until well combined.
5 Pour cheesecake mixture over base and smooth the top.
6 Place in fridge to set for at least 2-3 hours. Serve topped with sliced feijoa and toasted coconut.
Matcha is finely ground green tea leaves. Find it in the international section of supermarkets or Asian supermarkets.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us