Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 cup ground almonds
- ½ cup dates, soaked
- ¼ cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 250g feijoa flesh
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 150g lite cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup reduced-fat, Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 2 feijoas, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon shaved coconut, toasted
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 In a food processor, blitz all base ingredients, until smooth.
2 Line a 20cm round springform tin with plastic wrap so it comes up and over the sides of the tin. Press the base mixture into the bottom of the tin.
3 Wipe out processor bowl with a paper towel and place feijoa, honey, cream cheese, yoghurt, lime zest and juice, vanilla and matcha powder inside. Blitz until smooth. Leave to sit in processor bowl.
4 In a small bowl, place boiling water. Sprinkle over gelatine. Whisk until gelatine has dissolved. Pour into cheesecake mix and blend again until well combined.
5 Pour cheesecake mixture over base and smooth the top.
6 Place in fridge to set for at least 2-3 hours. Serve topped with sliced feijoa and toasted coconut.
Matcha is finely ground green tea leaves. Find it in the international section of supermarkets or Asian supermarkets.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)