Fish with tomato, capers and mash
(at time of publication)
- 600g firm white fish such as gurnard, terahaki
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup capers (or caper berries), drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large potatoes, chopped
- skim milk, to mix
- seasonings, to taste
1 Preheat oven to 170°C. Pat fish dry, sprinkle with chilli flakes and lay in one layer in an ovenproof dish.
2 Mix tomatoes, sugar, garlic, balsamic and capers together then spoon over fish. Drizzle with oil and bake for 10-15 minutes until fish is cooked. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.