Fish with watercress and potato salad
- 4 x 150g firm white fish steaks, eg. monkfish
- spray oil
- 4 teaspoons Mediterranean paste
- 1 lemon, juice
- 750g new potatoes
- 2 cobs corn, quartered or
- 1 ½ cups corn sweetcornXkernels
- 200g watercress, washed, trimmed
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 teaspoons capers, drained, rinsed
- pinch of dried red chilli flakes
- ⅓ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
1 Place fish steaks on 4 lightly greased pieces of tinfoil. Brush each steak with Mediterranean paste and a squeeze of lemon. Fold tinfoil to make fish parcels. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2 Place potatoes and corn in separate pots to cook. Place fish in oven for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, to make salad, place watercress in a large bowl and add spring onions, tomatoes and capers. Mix chilli flakes with yoghurt and squeeze of lemon and add to watercress.
3 Once potatoes and corn are cooked, drain and cool slightly. Remove fish from oven. Scrape corn off cobs and add to watercress with potatoes. Toss lightly. Serve fish with potato and watercress salad, garnished with lemon wedges if preferred.
Make it gluten free: Check herb paste is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like