Frozen virgin piña colada
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups chopped frozen banana (2 large bananas)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup cubed pineapple, for glass base and to garnish
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice
1 Place first five ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2 Place a few cubed pineapple pieces in each glass with some crushed ice. Mix remaining ice with drink. Divide among glasses. Stir. Decorate with fresh mint and cubed pineapple pieces if you prefer. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.