Grilled chicken and noodle salad with satay dressing
- 400g packet rice noodles
- 3 large bunches (about 600g) bok choy, sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled in ribbons
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 100g snow peas, sliced
- ½ bunch fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- 400g skinless chicken breast, chargrilled, shredded
- Satay dressing
- ½ cup smooth no-added-salt-or-sugar peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch curry powder
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Prepare rice noodles following packet directions. Drain and leave to cool. Scatter noodles over a serving platter. Add bok choy, shallots, carrot, capsicum, snow peas and coriander to platter. Toss gently to combine. Top salad with chicken.
2 To make dressing, add ingredients to a microwave-safe jar and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir well to combine.
3 Drizzle warm dressing over salad and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Pasta, rice and noodle dishes
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.