Grilled chicken and noodle salad with satay dressing
(at time of publication)
- 400g packet rice noodles
- 3 large bunches (about 600g) bok choy, sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled in ribbons
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 100g snow peas, sliced
- ½ bunch fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- 400g skinless chicken breast, chargrilled, shredded
- Satay dressing
- ½ cup smooth no-added-salt-or-sugar peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch curry powder
1 Prepare rice noodles following packet directions. Drain and leave to cool. Scatter noodles over a serving platter. Add bok choy, shallots, carrot, capsicum, snow peas and coriander to platter. Toss gently to combine. Top salad with chicken.
2 To make dressing, add ingredients to a microwave-safe jar and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir well to combine.
3 Drizzle warm dressing over salad and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.