Grilled chicken with fresh summer salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 x 125g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons sumac or paprika, plus 1 teaspoon extra
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 1 large telegraph cucumber, diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- oil spray
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Sprinkle chicken with sumac or paprika. Set aside. To make chickpea salad, place chickpeas in a large bowl. Crush lightly with a fork, still keeping a lot of texture. Add cucumber, tomatoes, mint and feta. Season with pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes each side until golden brown and cooked through.
3 Sprinkle chickpea salad with extra sumac or paprika and divide between serving plates. Serve with grilled chicken.