Ham and vegetable frittata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, chopped
- 300g can whole kernel corn
- 1 large courgette, coarsely grated
- 120g ham off the bone, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup trim milk
- 80g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- salad greens, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a round cake tin with baking paper.
2 Combine oil and leek in a non-stick frying pan, cook for 2 minutes or until soft. Add corn and courgette. Cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in ham. Spread mixture over base of tin.
3 Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until mixture has just set. Serve with mixed greens.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 5g
- Make it gluten free: Check your ham is gluten free.
- Replace ham with smoked salmon.
This frittata can be served hot or cold; serve it hot with a green salad or cold packed in a lunch box.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us