- 2 cups chopped spinach or silver beet leaves
- 2 bananas
- 4 small strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 6 tablespoons apple juice
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 10 ice cubes
1 Thoroughly wash spinach or silver beet. If using silver beet, remove stalks.
2 Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3 Serve immediately in chilled glasses or jars.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 3g
- For a thinner smoothie, add a couple of tablespoons of water.
- If your blender isn’t the strongest, chop up the banana and strawberries first.
- If you use larger strawberries, don’t panic if your smoothie turns slightly brown, it’s still good for you!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us