Pasta, pea and radish salad with egg
- 250g wagon wheel pasta
- 1½ cups frozen green peas
- 200g sugar snap peas, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1 avocado, halved
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, halved, to serve
1 Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Add peas, sugar snap peas and asparagus for the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain. Refresh under cold running water and drain again.
2 Transfer pasta and veggies to a large salad bowl. Add oil, zest, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, radish and three quarters of the mint, tossing to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
3 Place remaining mint in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add avocado and remaining lemon juice and process until creamy.
4 Top salad with soft-boiled eggs. Drizzle over avocado dressing, then serve scattered with extra mint leaves.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10.5g
–Saturated fat 2.1g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.