Lamb souvlaki wraps
Last updated date: 4 March 2022
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200g lean lamb leg steaks, fat trimmed
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- ¹⁄³ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 gluten-free wraps
- 1 small gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
1 tablespoon mint and the crushed garlic in a shallow dish. Add the lamb and turn to coat.
2 Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue hotplate over a high heat. Lightly spray lamb and capsicum with olive oil. Cook lamb and capsicum for 2–3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer lamb to a plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 3 minutes before thinly slicing.
3 Combine yoghurt, remaining lemon juice and mint. Spread half of yoghurt mixture over wraps. Top with lettuce, radish, cucumber, grilled capsicum and the lamb. Drizzle with remaining yoghurt mixture and sprinkle with extra mint leaves. Wrap to enclose filling and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13.6g
–Saturated fat 3.7g
Dietary fibre 7.4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.