Mediterranean prawns with feta crumble
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 yellow capsicums, thickly sliced
- 350g orange sweet potato/ kumarasweet-potatoX, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes in juice
- 800g raw king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 400g can no-added-salt borlotti beans, rinsed, drained
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled, to serve
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, to serve
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, capsicum and sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add garlic and paprika and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
2 Add tomatoes and 1 cup water and bring to a simmer. Cover with lid and simmer for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
3 Add prawns and beans and simmer for 5 minutes or until prawns are just cooked. Serve topped with feta and parsley.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9.6g
–Saturated fat 3.1g
Dietary fibre 14.7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Prawns, shrimps recipes
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.