Mediterranean prawns with feta crumble
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 yellow capsicums, thickly sliced
- 350g orange sweet potato/ kumarasweet-potatoX, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes in juice
- 800g raw king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 400g can no-added-salt borlotti beans, rinsed, drained
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled, to serve
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, to serve
1 Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, capsicum and sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add garlic and paprika and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
2 Add tomatoes and 1 cup water and bring to a simmer. Cover with lid and simmer for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
3 Add prawns and beans and simmer for 5 minutes or until prawns are just cooked. Serve topped with feta and parsley.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9.6g
–Saturated fat 3.1g
Dietary fibre 14.7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.