Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 550g trim pork or chicken mince
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Tuscan seasoning or mixed dried herbs
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 salt-reduced chicken stock cube
- 3 tablespoons low-fat spread
- 3 tablespoons plain flourall purpose flourX
- 600ml trim milk
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 dry lasagne sheets
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Dry-fry the mince in a non-stick pan until it has lost its pinky colour. Add the garlic and cook for a minute. Add the onion and cook until softened. Add the pepper, seasoning, paste, tomatoes and stock cube. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Place the spread, flour and milk in a pan and bring to the boil, whisking continuously. Simmer for 1 minute. Season.
3 Place some lasagne in the base of a lightly greased dish. Spoon over some of the mince. Pour some sauce over this. Repeat the layers. Top with the remaining lasagne. Press down slightly. Pour over the remaining cheese sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
4 Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven (200°C) until golden brown. Serve sprinkled with parsley and a mixed salad.
Make it gluten free: check seasoning, tomato paste and stock cube are gluten free. Use gluten free flour and lasagne sheets.
Serve with green salad
Last updated date: 6 November 20182018-11-06 16:45:31
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us