Lemon cheesecake slice
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ¹/³ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (mild olive oil will do)
- 1 teaspoon icingfrostingX sugar, sifted, to serve
- ¾ cup blueberries, to serve
- Cheesecake filling
- 3 eggs
- 300g ricotta
- ¾ cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Preheat oven to 160°C. lightly spray a 16cm x 26cm tin with oil, and line with baking paper.
2 In a food processor, blitz oats until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add almond meal, sugar, cinnamon and oil. Stir to combine. Press mixture into prepared tin with the back of a spoon to form a thin base. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until light golden.
3 Meanwhile, in a large bowl, place all filling ingredients. Beat with electric beaters until smooth and well combined.
4 Reduce oven temperature to 140°C. Carefully pour cheesecake filling over base. Smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Bake for 25 minutes, or until just set (filling should have a slight wobble). Set aside to cool.
5 Once completely cool, cover and refrigerate slice until ready to serve. Cut into 12 squares. Top with blueberries and dust with icing sugar, to serve.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)