Lemon cheesecake slice
- 1 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ¹/³ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (mild olive oil will do)
- 1 teaspoon icingfrostingX sugar, sifted, to serve
- ¾ cup blueberries, to serve
- Cheesecake filling
- 3 eggs
- 300g ricotta
- ¾ cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
1 Preheat oven to 160°C. lightly spray a 16cm x 26cm tin with oil, and line with baking paper.
2 In a food processor, blitz oats until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add almond meal, sugar, cinnamon and oil. Stir to combine. Press mixture into prepared tin with the back of a spoon to form a thin base. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until light golden.
3 Meanwhile, in a large bowl, place all filling ingredients. Beat with electric beaters until smooth and well combined.
4 Reduce oven temperature to 140°C. Carefully pour cheesecake filling over base. Smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Bake for 25 minutes, or until just set (filling should have a slight wobble). Set aside to cool.
5 Once completely cool, cover and refrigerate slice until ready to serve. Cut into 12 squares. Top with blueberries and dust with icing sugar, to serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.