Lemon grilled fish burger with roasted tomato salsa
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- spray oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons chipotle or other chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 4 small firm white fish fillets
- 4 wholegrain burger buns until just cooked through.
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX leaves 5 To assemble burgers, smear
- 1 bag prepared slaw (omit remaining yoghurt sauce over dressing)
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a dish with baking paper. Place tomatoes and onion on dish, spray with oil and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove and place in a bowl and set aside to cool.
2 Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine yoghurt and chipotle sauce. In a toaster or oven, warm burger buns.
3 In a large bowl, place all but 4 teaspoons of yoghurt mix with slaw and pumpkin seeds, tossing to coat.
4 Spray a pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Cook fish, turning, for 1-2 minutes each side, halved buns and top with fish, tomato salsa and rocket. Serve with slaw on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free buns and check sauce is gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us