Mango chicken burgers
- 4 x 125g chicken breast fillets, flattened
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, peeled in ribbons
- 2 medium Lebanese cucumbers, peeled in ribbons
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup mango chutney
- 4 wholegrain rolls, halved, toasted
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups cos lettuce
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 tablespoons currants
- 4 tablespoons low-fat balsamic dressing
1 Preheat barbecue to high or place a chargrill pan over a high heat. Rub chicken with garlic and lime zest.
2 Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and drizzle lime juice over chicken.
3 To assemble burger, layer courgette, cucumber, onion, chicken and mango chutney on base of each toasted roll.
4 Serve with a salad made with the remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
See our article 40 meals in 20 minutes for more quick and tasty meal ideas.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us