Mint chocolate mini-tarts
(at time of publication)
- 12 chocolate chip cookies
- 120g ready-made chocolate mousse
- 35g peppermint chocolate bar, roughly chopped
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place cookies on a lined baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until softened. Press cookies into a 12-hole muffin tin to form small tarts. Stand for 5 minutes or until firm.
2 Meanwhile, combine half the peppermint bar with chocolate mousse. Spoon into tarts. Top with the remaining peppermint bar pieces.
- Mix chocolate mousse with 1 tablespoon choc bits and garnish with dark choc bits.
- Swap mousse for reduced-fat vanilla custard swirled with 1 tablespoon strawberry jam, topped with chopped strawberries.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 2g
dietary fibre N/S
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.