Oat cookie bites
- 1 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 4 squares dark 70% dark chocolate or 3 tablespoons cacao nibs (optional)
- 2 tablespoons tahini or nut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons water (enough for the balls to become sticky and doughy)
1 Place all ingredients in food processor (I used my fabulous Kenwood Multipro Excel). Pulse to blend, adding water slowly until dough reaches a chunky consistency.
2 Roll into balls. Place in fridge for 30 minutes (or freezer for 15 minutes) to chill and set.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 3g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.