Peach and berry tart
- 3 filo pastry sheets, at room temperature
- oil spray
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar peach or apricot jamjellyX
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines, sliced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat spread, melted
- ⅓ cup fresh raspberries
- 3 teaspoons soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, to decorate
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray each filo pastry sheet with oil and layer on top of each other. Fold pastry in half to make a rectangle 6 layers thick. Spray rectangle.
2 Place pastry on a lightly greased baking tray. Fold in pastry edges to make a 1 1/2cm border. Warm jam and spread on pastry base. Bake for 5 minutes.
3 Add peaches to pastry base then brush with melted spread. Bake for 10 minutes. Add raspberries. Sprinkle with sugar. Cook for a final 5-10 minutes until filo is golden brown. Serve sliced with a mint garnish.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
- Serve this tart warm or cold.
- This tart is best eaten on the day that it’s made.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us