Potato and spinach frittata
(at time of publication)
- 3 medium-sized cooked potatoes, cut in small cubes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup grated edam cheese
- garlic salt, ground pepper, dried chilli flakes, to taste
- oil spray
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a bowl mix potatoes, spinach, spring onions, cheese and seasonings together. Transfer to a 20cm lightly oiled quiche or baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and pour over. Press top of mixture with a spoon to compact and remove air bubbles. Bake for about 30 minutes until set and golden.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information