Potato and spinach frittata
- 3 medium-sized cooked potatoes, cut in small cubes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup grated edam cheese
- garlic salt, ground pepper, dried chilli flakes, to taste
- spray oil
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a bowl mix potatoes, spinach, spring onions, cheese and seasonings together. Transfer to a 20cm lightly oiled quiche or baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and pour over. Press top of mixture with a spoon to compact and remove air bubbles. Bake for about 30 minutes until set and golden.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like