Prawn, tomato and basil pizza
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 220g pizza base
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- cup grated mozzarella
- 2/3 250g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette (made with 1 part olive oil to 1 part balsamic vinegar)
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 5g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pizza base on tray.
- Spread the puree evenly over base. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. In a bowl, combine prawns and basil.
- Over the base, arrange prawns, half of the tomatoes and half of the onion. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until base is crisp and prawns are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine avocado, salad leaves and remaining tomatoes and onion. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss salad to dress. Cut pizza into 8 slices and serve with salad.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pizza bases. Check tomato puree is gluten free.
Make it vegan: Substitute Angel Food Mozzarella vegan cheese for dairy mozzarella and tempeh marinated in soy sauce and seaweed flakes for marinated prawns.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us