Rainbow tuna tahini bowl
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup crunchy coleslaw (I used carrot, red cabbage and capsicum)
- 2 teaspoons natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 pot 90-second brown rice
- 1 95g can tuna (flavoured, if you like)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2–3 large green olives (optional)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Mix coleslaw, yoghurt and mayonnaise together.
2 Arrange all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together as you eat, or pick and choose from each section!
Make it gluten free: Check mayonnaise is gluten free. If using flavoured tuna, check this is gluten free too.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us