Raspberry and peach breakfast parfaitReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup natural muesligranolaX
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 3 yellow peaches, stonepitXd, sliced
- 1 quantity Frozen raspberry sorbetsherbertX, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine muesli, pistachios and almonds on the tray. Toast in oven for 8-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
2 To serve, add one-quarter of the yoghurt to each glass (we used red wine glasses) then top each with one-quarter of the muesli, peach slices and raspberry sauce. Serve immediately.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free muesli and check yoghurt is gluten free.
You can use the Frozen raspberry sorbet base at room temperature for this recipe.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information