Raspberry and peach breakfast parfait
- 1 cup natural muesligranolaX
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 3 yellow peaches, stonepitXd, sliced
- 1 quantity Frozen raspberry sorbetsherbertX, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine muesli, pistachios and almonds on the tray. Toast in oven for 8-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
2 To serve, add one-quarter of the yoghurt to each glass (we used red wine glasses) then top each with one-quarter of the muesli, peach slices and raspberry sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free muesli and check yoghurt is gluten free.
You can use the Frozen raspberry sorbet base at room temperature for this recipe.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us