Coconut fish parcels with sweet potato
- 500g sweet potato/ kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, cut into thin rounds
- ½ cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriandercilantroX root, plus
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriandercilantroX leaves, to serve
- 4 x 125g firm white skinless fish fillets
- 1 long green chilli, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 250g snow peas, sliced
- 2 bunches baby bok choy
- Lime wedges, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato rounds in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 2½ minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
2 Cut four 40cm-long pieces of foil. Lightly spray one side of each piece with oil. Combine coconut milk, lime juice, turmeric, ginger and coriander root in a small bowl. Arrange a quarter of the sweet potato slices, slightly overlapping, in centre of one piece of foil. Top with a fish fillet and drizzle with a quarter of the coconut milk mixture. Sprinkle with a quarter of the chilli, then wrap up foil to form a fish parcel. Repeat to make four parcels in total.
3 Place fish parcels on prepared tray and bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
4 Meanwhile, steam snow peas and bok choy until just tender. Open up parcels and carefully transfer to plates. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and extra chilli. Serve with steamed greens and lime wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5.9g
–Saturated fat 2.9g
Dietary fibre 8.3g
Last updated date: 6 August 2022
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.