Roasted pumpkin, feta and pesto gnocchi
(at time of publication)
- 4 cups 1-2cm cubed butternut pumpkin
- oil spray
- 4 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cut into 1–2cm pieces
- 400g can cherry tomatoes, drained
- 400g potato gnocchi
- ⅓ cup basil pesto
- cracked black pepper
- 60g feta, crumbled, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange pumpkin on tray and spray with oil, tossing to coat. Roast for 10 minutes. Add courgette to tray and roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Spray tomatoes with oil, add to baking tray and roast for a further 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook gnocchi according to packet directions. Drain and return to pan. Add vegetables and pesto. Gently toss over medium heat until heated through. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with feta and serve.
Pesto is a blend of fresh herbs, usually basil, garlic, hard cheese, nuts and oil, originating in Italy.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us