- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 6 large tomatoes, chopped
- 500g peeled medium-sized prawns, deveined
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 slices whole grain toast
- 8 cups mixed green salad with
- a little dressing, to serve
1 Spray a wok with oil and place over a medium-high heat. Cook onion, garlic and chilli for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Add tomatoes and 1 cup cold water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes until sauce thickens.
3 Add prawns. Simmer for 5 minutes or until just cooked through. Sprinkle prawn mixture with feta and parsley then serve with toast and salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 7g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us