Salmon spaghetti with lemon, bok choy and rocketReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 400g dried wholemeal spaghetti
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets and stalk diced
- 1 bok choy (120g), sliced
- 200g plain hot smoked salmon (we used Regal), flaked into pieces with a fork
- 100ml light cooking cream (we used Philadelphia)
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh dill, chopped (optional)
1 Cook spaghetti (follow packet instructions). Three minutes before the end of cooking, add broccoli and bok choy. Drain; set aside.
2 In a large pot combine salmon, broccoli, bok choy and spaghetti and stir in cooking cream until warmed through.
3 Add lemon zest and rocket; mix to combine. Season with pepper.
4 Divide among four bowls and serve with dill (if using).
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 15g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information