(at time of publication)
- 2 tablespoons flavoured oil such as chilli oil
- small piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cumin*
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 cups shredded red or green cabbage
- ¼ cup salt-reduced vegetable stock*
- 4 tablespoons sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Heat oil in a non-stick pan for a few minutes. Add ginger and cumin. Cook for a few minutes. Add spring onions and cook for a few minutes until softened.
2 Add cabbage. Stir to combine. Add stock and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sultanas and walnuts. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Serve as part of our Easy entertaining: Fuss-free dining dinner party menu for six, which also includes a complete shopping list and step-by-step timeline.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.