- 2 extra-light flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 300g salsa sauce
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 ½ cups cooked lean chicken
- ½–1 teaspoon chilli powder
- ¾ cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1 Preheat grill. Place 1 tortilla on a piece of baking paper on a baking tray. Spread with tomato pesto. Top with other tortilla and sandwich together.
2 Spread half the salsa over tortilla. Add onion, capsicum and chicken. Sprinkle with chilli powder.
3 Add remaining salsa and cheese. Cook under grill for 10 minutes, or until hot and cheese has melted. Serve with fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us